This accessibility statement applies to the website www.ainabauza.com
This website complies with RD 1112/2018.
This accessibility statement was prepared on February 13, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the organization.
Content outside the scope of applicable legislation
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018, that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that the majority of them comply.
Observations and Contact Information
You can communicate regarding accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018), such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
- Submit any other inquiries or suggestions for improvement related to website accessibility through the Contact section of this website.
You can file:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- Request for Accessible Information regarding:
- Content excluded from the scope of RD 1112/2018, as established by Article 3, paragraph 4
- Content exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements due to imposing a disproportionate burden
In the Request for Accessible Information, it must be specified with clarity the facts, reasons, and request that demonstrate it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be handled through the Contact section of this website and will be received and processed by the team at Aina Bauza.